“Into the Shamanic Journey”
Shamanic Journeying Training with Roel Crabbé
October 16th & 17th 2021- Vienna
Train with Roel Crabbe, who is personally trained and authorized to teach by Sandra Ingerman and has trained thousands of people shamanic journeying and healing.
“Our ancestors have always lived in harmony with the land and the spiritworld. In these times of great challenge and transition, we are invited to embrace our ancient medicine again and become people of spirit. The Shamanic Journey is our ancient practice of working with the spirits. It is pure medicine.” – Roel Crabbé
2 UPDATES on the Corona safe-edition:
You can now register for the events in October 2021. We have a large workshop space and limited the number of participants, so social distancing is possible if that is needed in that period.
As Roel feels this work is so needed in these times of challenge, we are offering extra support if you financial difficulties due to the pandemic. You can reach out and we will look to support you by offering a discounted price. The work is truly needed in these times of challenge. Stay safe!
Video for inspiration: Sandra Ingerman about the Shamanic Journey
In this video Sandra Ingerman talks about her experience with the shamanic journey and also shares insights about the challenges that the practitioner of shamanism encounters on the path.
The Shamanic Journey: Step into your personal connection with the Spiritworld
From ancient times shamanism has been used for healing and problem solving to restore the balance in the individual and collective field.
During this training in shamanic journeying you will learn to work with shamanic practice and techniques that have been used for thousands of years by shamans around the world. In this powerful initiation-weekend you will learn to restore your personal connection with the spiritworld and the ancient healing practices, and step into a new power and chapter in your life.
Please note: For the last 3 years, all Roel his Shamanic Journeying courses have been fully booked. Since this is only the second time Roel teaches the Shaman's Journey in Vienna, and we are limiting the number of participants for this Corona-edition, you are advised not to wait too long to sign up if you want to join.
Enter the shamanic path of direct revelation and healing
In this intense workshop you will learn to safely perform shamanic journeys to the 3 spirit worlds: the Lower-world, Upper-world and Middle-world and work with your spiritual allies and teachers in those 3 worlds. You will learn how to reach the shamanic state of consciousness in a safe and proper way through the trance rhythms of the shaman's drum and rattle and use this state for direct contact with the spiritworld and healing.
Journey in the 3 worlds of the shaman to:
- restore your power and bring healing
- receive advice, guidance and healing from your teachers and allies from the spiritworld
- make contact with soul aspects of your essence and nature
- learn how you can retrieve a power animal from the lower-world and bring healing to others
- learn how to build a relationship with your own spirit guides and teachers from the lower- and upper-world
Reconnect with the Spiritworld and the Ancient healing tradition
Working with the shamanic trance allows you to work with this spiritual reality of what the Celts referred to as ‘the Otherworld’ and be in direct contact with your spiritual guides, teachers and allies. In this way you enter the sacred circle again, very consciously, and embrace your spiritual connection with the spiritworld and the sacred dimension of Mother Earth. A feeling that is described by many practitioners of shamanism as coming home: coming home in your own life, heart and world.
In addition to the shamanic journey, you will be guided to:
- shamanic healing methods and principles
- how to perform power-retrieval journeys for yourself and others
- reconnect with your power and essence through working with the medicine world
- journeying to gather healing-power and knowledge for others and the earth
- perform a healing ritual for others from your connection with the upper world
During this workshop you share your experiences with your fellow students in the circle, in order to learn how we can understand our experiences and give them a practical place in our lives.
We also look at the ethics needed to work in a good way and how practicing shamanism can contribute to a richer and fulfilled life.
Initiation on the sacred path.
This weekend is an invitation to open you to your connection with the spiritual worlds of the shaman and to focus on wholeness, inner wisdom, love and surrender. An intense initiation, where the ancient and contemporary merge into the greatest source of spiritual power: your essence.
- After participating in this Shamanic Journeying training, you will be able to work independently with the shamanic journey in the three worlds and to develop a strong and life-lasting relationship with your spiritual guides and helpers from the other worlds.
- You will be able to do power retrieval journeys for yourself and others, and do the Upper world healing ceremony for others.
- After completing the Shamanic Journey training, you have the required experience to continue your training in Advanced Training in Shamanism or the Shamanic Practitioner training, led by Roel. You will be also able to do advanced trainings with Sandra Ingerman, or other teachers listen on ShamanicTeachers.com.
8 weeks of integration, support & access to the Private Student group, journey circles and advanced trainings.
Please note: As journeying and building a personal connection with the spirits is the foundation of true shamanic work, this course is the pre-requisite for all in-depth healing training Roel is giving.
After completing this course:
- You will be able to join advanced trainings and Journey circles and apply for advanced trainings, as the 2-year Shamanic Practitioner training and Roel his renowned Shamanic Soundhealing training.
- You will be able to join the shamanic journeying circles in Belgium, Vienna, Sweden, and other countries where Roel is invited. These circles are donation-based and for students that have completed the journeying course.
- Roel will send you 8 weekly follow-up emails filled with inspiration, lessons, video tutorials, and exercises to start integrating shamanic journeying in your daily life. He developed this series of follow-up to help you build a strong foundation for your spiritual work.
- You will receive access to the private FB group, with over 25 hours of extra videos, guided journeys and teachings.
The Shamanic Journeying training is an invitation to open you to your connection with the spiritual worlds of the shaman and to focus on wholeness, inner wisdom, love and surrender. An intense initiation, where the ancient and contemporary merge into the greatest source of spiritual power: your essence.
You will receive these teachings within a powerful and radiant lineage.
For inspiration: Ancestral Healing Song
Video for inspiration: Interview with Roel on Ancestral Healing
In this interview for the Healing Visionaries summit, Roel shares on his work with Ancestral healing, shamanic journeying and ritual.
He also shares a guided meditation to meet up with an Ancestral Healing spirit and receive guidance from the descendants.
About Roel Crabbé
Roel Crabbé has been practicing shamanism since 1995 under the guidance of both traditional and Western teachers. He is personally trained and authorized to teach Shamanic journeying and shamanic healing by Sandra Ingerman, former education director of the Foundation for Shamanic Studies and author of a.o. “Soul Retrieval” & “Medicine for the Earth”
Since 2004, Roel has taught thousands in shamanism and healing in Belgium, the Netherlands, Sweden, Austria, Italy, and France. His work has been published in publications by, among others, Bres and Change magazine.
You can find his work and that of his colleagues at ShamanicTeachers.com
Facilitation: Roel Crabbé
Dates: October 16th & 17th 2021 (YEE KUNG Center - Vienna)
Location: YEE KUNG CENTER
Address: Mariahilfer Str.115 1060 Wenen (U3 Westbahnhof, Zieglergasse)
Beginning – end: The workshop will continue from 10 am to 7 pm.
Please ensure that you are at the Center at the latest at 9.45 am.
Contribution: 195€ (incl. tuition, tea and drinks and snacks + 8 weeks of follow up emails and videos)
Early bird discount: 175€ (when you register and pay before one month in advance).
Special Discount: when you combine this training with the Drums of the Ancestors you pay 325€ for both weekends.
To Bring: writing and drawing materials, blindfold or scarf and rattle. If possible a shamanic drum.